This weekend sees the return of the Foodies Festival to Bristol. We have attended for the last two years and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a perfect combination of great restaurants and traders serving their best foodie offerings along with products to take home and great bars as well as some fantastic chef demos.
It’s such a chilled out festival, last year I came home with bagfuls of food, full to the brim with great dishes and eve so slightly tipsy on prosecco
This year’s festival sees a 5 star line-up in the Aga Rangemaster Chefs Theatre, where top chefs showcase their culinary skills, share insight into 2016’s food trends and answer questions from the audience. Chefs taking part include (more TBC):
– Rosemary Schrager – Celebrity Chef and Star of BBC’s The Real Marigold Hotel
– Josh Eggleton – The Pony and Trap (Michelin starred)
– Simon Hulstone – The Elephant (Michelin starred)
– Ping Coombes – MasterChef Winner 2014
– Tony Rodd – MasterChef Finalist 2015
– Louise McCrimmon – Harvey Nichols
– Nigel Brown – Celebrity Chef
– Romy Gill – Romy’s Kitchen
– Xanthe Clay – Food Writer
– Kalpna Woolfe – Food Writer
– Jackie Kearney – The Hungry Gecko and MasterChef finalist 2011
I think you should definitely go check it out – I will be there, perhaps I’ll see you too!
Speak Your Mind