You may remember last month I told you about the new campaign from Simply Beef & Lamb to encourage more people to cook simple, peasant meals. Typically low cost and cooked in one pot. Here is a collection of recipes from my fellow bloggers created for this campaign.
1. Beef Goulash from Recipes From A Pantry:
2. Slow Cooker Pepperpot Stew from Hedgecombers:
3. Lamb Tagine with Pomegranate from Little Sunny Kitchen:
4. Slow Cooked Beef with Gnocchi from Recipes and Reviews.
5. Simply Beef & Lamb, Beef Goulash from Heidi Roberts Kitchen Talk
6.Lamb Tagine from BakingQueen74:
7. Slow Cooked Beef Gnocchi from Foodie Quine:
8. Finally my Beef Cobbler with Rosemary Cheddar Scones:
* I collaborated with Simply Beef & Lamb on this campaign and was compensated for my time.
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry says
Oh my – I could eat every single one of these dishes again and again and again.
I agree Bintu, it’s like the perfect weeks menu plan!!
This is definitely a blog worth following. You’ve got an excellent deal to say about this subject, and so much knowledge. I believe that you know how you can make individuals listen to what you’ve to say, especially with an concern thats so important. Im glad to learn this weblog. Two big thumbs up, man!
Well I guess I don’t have to spend the weekend figuring this one out!